Headline: DUAMAS FORMACIÓN SERVICIOS INTEGRADOS S.L.
Commercial register: According to Seat 942 From the newspaper 308, and caused the 1st inscription, to the folio 135 from the tome 4.862 from the file, book number 3770 from the section 8 of Societies, sheet number MA-108.572, Of date 22 of March.
Home: Paseo de Jesús Santos Rein, 21 L2, Fuengirola (Málaga) 29640
Right of withdrawal
The user will have 14 calendar days from the date of purchase for your return, as long as he has not accessed the private area.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing..
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service., particularly to keep a user registry, of orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. Emails may be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, These emails will be sent to the address you provide and can be canceled at any time.
Eipymes Clubis highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer., By accepting said file, it is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on its web.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you.. Once you click on these links and leave our page, We no longer have control over the site to which it is redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with these..
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill out a form, as the user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.This company will not sell, assign or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance extends to third parties that had to access the files for the good end of the contract.
In accordance with electronic commerce law, the client has 14 calendar days for the return, as long as they have not accessed the campus online or opened any physical material.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE CLUBEIPYMES WEBSITE USE THEM?,WITH
- -Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- -Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- -Know your browsing experience.
- -Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages have you viewed or how long have you been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the website of CLUB EIPYMES, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in their browser's Cookie..
The email-marketing tools of CLUB EIPYMES they use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been queried, etc. With this information, We carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT??
- From a technical point of view, allow the Website to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of the users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detect the access device
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow the media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits your interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT CLUB EIPYMES?
1. "Analytical" cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of "analytical" cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, It is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies., as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
2. Other cookies for internal use: further, This website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different "logins" to the private or self-management areas provided. Its deactivation normally causes annoyance to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and are therefore cookies necessary for the operation of this site. Again, You can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
3. Cookies used by social networks: further, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to them. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
4. Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may make use of content display plugins, such as Google Maps to view geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of these add-ons, not being able to be accessed by this website.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSIVITY LEVELS:
The table that follows outlines the cookies listed above, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusiveness" supported by a scale of the 1 al 3, in which:
level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use essential for the operation of the website and, so, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external content supplements and, so, necessary for the correct display of this website.
level 2: corresponds to anonymous cookies, analytics, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
|session_id||1 MY||Cookie propia. Maintenance of the user session throughout the web and forms||LEVEL 1|
|__utma||2 YEARS||When this user re-enters our page with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes the browser, Google Analytics will consider it another user||LEVEL 2|
|__utmb||30 Minutes||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Register the time of entry on the page.||LEVEL 2|
|__utmc||SESSION||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Check if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or when closing the browser.||LEVEL 2|
|__utmz||6 MONTHS||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the registration function of the user's origin. The recorded data will be, among others, if the user reaches our Website by direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source)||LEVEL 2|
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet ExplorerClick here
- For more information about Mozilla FirefoxClick here
- For more information about Google ChromeClick here
- For more information about SafariClick here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY